• Q: What is your return policy?
A: Due to our products being made to order, all sales are final. We do offer replacements for lost or damaged items. (If stock is available).

  • Q: How long is shipping?
A: US shipping can range from 5 to 10 business days, sometimes even faster depending on your proximity. 
All other International shipping takes from 15 to 30 business days.
If your order is shipped from our European location it will most likely take a bit longer, but we will notify you about it! 

  • Q: Where do you ship from?
A: Although our main office is based in Europe, we partner with a collaborating printing facility in the US to cater to most of our customers. Therefore 80% of our products are made and shipped from the U.S, leaving the other 20% to our European office. 
  • Q: I have a question! How do I get in contact?
A: Email with your question! 
  • Q: How sustainable are your products?
A: We follow a set of sustainable practices on our business and always strive to implement more.
No exploitative labor is supported on our practices.
Our products are either made to order or produced in very small batches to help decrease the excess amount of clothing that ends up in landfills.
All our t-shirts are made with Gildan tees, best known for its quality and it's ecological practices.
Please email us if you'd like to know more information about our practices!
  • Q: How do I get my tracking information?
A: You will receive a tracking number once your order has dispatched, please allow 48h for it to update, if it takes longer than 7 days to update please contact us at  "email". 
  • Q: Will I have to pay customs?

Some orders may be subject to customs or other duties, for instance when we ship from our US location to Europe, or other countries where duties may apply, these are all to be paid by the customer as we are not responsible for the payment of any extra charges imposed by any country.